first reading challenge

Okay, here's participation in my first reading challenge!  This one will have to fit between my photography and art challenges somewhere.  Katrina at Callapidder Days has asked for a list of books to be read by December 21 (my birthday!) and then a wrap up post telling how I did and reviewing my faves.

Here goes:
Edge by Jeffery Deaver - currently reading
Now You See Her - Joy Fielding
Driving Mr. Albert - Michael Paterniti

Kindle books for my vacation in October:
Attorney's Run - RJ Jagger
Lawyer Trap - RJ Jagger
Fear the Worst - Linwood Barclay
The Giver - Lois Lowry
Horns - Joe Hill
Incidents in the Life of a Slave Girl - Harriet Ann Jacobs
Moonlight Mile - Dennis Lehane
Worth Dying For - Lee Child
The Sixth Man - David Baldacci

Then, for the rest of the year:
Running with Scissors - Augusten Burroughs
The Lost Symbol - Dan Brown
The Italian Secretary - Caleb Carr
So Cold the River - Michael Koryta
Fool Me Twice - Paul Levine

I'll check in on December 21 and let you know how I did.....  In the meantime, you can check the links on Katrina's blog and wander through other reading lists - there are lots of books out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment