criminal plots challenge

I just found and joined the Criminal Plots challenge (a little late I realize, but I've already read a few that qualify, and it's only 6 books!

Categories are:  Author from a book blurb, 2011 debut author, a different country, opposite gender, book made into a movie, and new-to-you series.

I've read Hear No Evil by James Grippando with detective Jack Swyteck as my opposite gender entry; The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest by Steig Larsson set in Sweden for my different country; and The Brutal Telling by Louise Penny as a new-to-you series starring Inspector Gamache (also set in Canada, a different country).

Only 3 to go.....I'll have to do a little looking for the author from blurb one....

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE Louise Penny - have completed the series - the last book last week. Not only do I love her characters - but she writes about art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great things you’ve always shared with us. Just keep writing this kind of posts.The time which was wasted in traveling for tuition now it can be used for studies.Thanks Plots

    ReplyDelete